Terms & Conditions
About the Site
Use of Materials
- Materials may only be used in connection with the customary promotion of the videogame release of the WB Release in association with the WB Release’s local release date, such as by means of, inter alia: (i) broadcast, print, online, mobile, internet; (ii) other means of publication, both electronic and non-electronic; and (iii) other authorized promotional and publicity opportunities and outlets.
- The Materials must be stored safely to prevent unauthorized use, access or copying during this time and then destroyed or returned to WB on WB’s request. You may request WB to provide in its discretion, or, WB may provide via the Site, at its discretion, access to Materials for WB Releases which are being re-promoted after the period above has expired.
- Any use of the Materials must include all logos, symbols, credits, artwork, copyright notices and/or other wording requested by WB and/or included with the Materials on the Site.
- Materials may be reproduced only by you in or through your retail outlet, agency and/or directly associated website, as approved by WB. The Materials are not to be sold, loaned, transferred or syndicated to any third party without WB’s prior written approval.
- Except for the customary re-sizing of still images and the editing of moving footage for length, you must maintain the original integrity of the Materials provided to you and use as is. The Materials may not be altered, re-sequenced, reordered, decompiled, edited or modified in any way (including, without limitation, by altering any encryption, or any burnt-in/embedded warnings or watermarks, whether visible or invisible, and however located, encoded or displayed). You must first obtain written permission and approval from WB for any changes to the Materials. If there are specific requirements for any particular Materials on the Site that conflict with the above restrictions (for example, restricting editing of the Materials for any reason whatsoever), such specific requirements shall apply and supersede the more general restrictions above.
- The Materials, or any elements thereof, may not be used to create new works of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, those which are derivative of the Materials, unless you have received WB’s prior written authorization.
- Any use of such Materials to create packaging is strictly prohibited, unless separately agreed between you and WB in writing.
- All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved exclusively to WB and you agree not to use any Materials in any way not authorized. You further acknowledge and agree that WB owns and retains all right, title and interest in each and every copy of the Materials made by you or on your behalf.
- You are not permitted to share your login details with or provide Materials to any third party, including without limitation any wholesaler, distributor, partner or customer.
- The Materials are not permitted for use by, in conjunction with, or as a co-promotion of any third party brand, product or service.
Please forward any comments or complaints about this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward any questions regarding privacy to email@example.com. Please forward any questions regarding other legal matters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can only access the Site if you have been invited to do so by WB and if WB has provided your organisation with log in details (username and password). WB reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, to deny access to the Site or any part thereof, or to deactivate your account. You agree, at all times, to: (a) provide current, complete, true and accurate information regarding your organisation; (b) maintain and update the information WB holds regarding your organisation as required to keep it current, complete and accurate; and (c) provide additional information about you and your organization which is pertinent to your use of the Site and the Materials thereon, as may be requested by WB from time to time. You will be required to submit to WB a list of the employees within your organization who are authorized to access the Site on behalf of your organization using your log in details. For security and anti-piracy reasons, WB also reserves the right to independently verify that the details you have provided are accurate.
Access to the Site
WB shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any or all areas of the Site at any time for any reason, without notice, whether or not such access has been granted at any time for previous WB Releases or the same WB Release. WB shall also have the right, in its sole discretion, to grant you access to the Site but restrict or limit without notice the Materials you may access and/or have the ability to download or otherwise utilize from the Site, whether or not such access has been granted at any time for other WB Releases or previously for the same WB Release or Materials.
WB reserves the right to require you to periodically change your log-in details or to require you to comply with additional or different access and authentication requirements. You agree to exercise reasonable care and control to maintain the security of your user identification, password and account with WB (collectively, “Account Information”). You shall not disclose your Account Information to anyone apart from those authorized employees within your organization who have been approved by WB. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized use of your Account Information and/or the Materials and/or any breach of security, such as, for example only, someone stealing your Account Information, someone gaining unauthorized access to the Site by using your Account Information and/or someone hacking into the Site through a security breach affecting your computer, network, hardware and/or software. You further agree that WB shall not be responsible for your failure to comply with this Section or any loss or damage arising out of, or related to, your use of your Account Information by you or anyone other than WB.
Security and Hacking
You shall not violate or attempt to violate or authorize anyone else to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site or to disrupt or interrupt the operation or interactivity of the Site. Violations of the foregoing may result in civil or criminal liability. You are solely responsible for the security of your communications to and through the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions
Publicity and Confidentiality
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A “PROFESSIONAL” AND NOT A “NON-PROFESSIONAL” OR A “CONSUMER” FOR THE PURPOSES OF APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU USE THE SITE, THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE), HARDWARE, MEANS OF COMMUNICATION/INTERFACE AND MATERIALS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, THE SITE, THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE), HARDWARE, MEANS OF COMMUNICATION/INTERFACE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR COMPATIBILITY. WB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ANY SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, HARDWARE, MEANS OF COMMUNICATION/INTERFACE, MATERIALS OR ANY PART THEREOF, WILL BE AVAILABLE, COMPATIBLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THEM WILL BE DISCOVERED OR CORRECTED, OR THAT THEY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BY MEANS OF EXAMPLE AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, WB DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, MEANS OF COMMUNICATION/INTERFACE, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR OTHER RELATED INFORMATION, OR ANY PART THEREOF, ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM WB; ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ANY SPECIFIC TERRITORY; OR ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME OR OVER ANY GIVEN PERIOD OF TIME. WB ALSO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THIS SITE NOR DO WE ENDORSE OR ADOPT ANY OF THE VIEWS EXPRESSED OR OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD ON THOSE SITES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
WB DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE), HARDWARE, MEANS OF COMMUNICATION/INTERFACE, THE MATERIAL, RELATED INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF WB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT WB) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Neither WB, nor its affiliated or related entities, nor its content providers, shall be responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons or entities who may use or rely on the information in the Site) for any losses, costs, damages (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injuries, claims, actions or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever based upon or resulting from any use of the Site, the Materials or any use of or reliance upon any information provided on the Site.
WB does not warrant or represent that the Site complies, in whole or in part, with any foreign laws, if and to the extent that foreign laws are applicable.